nuvi 2455LMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 2455LMT

Hi, My installed Mapsource v6.13.7 can't detect my new nuvi 2455LMT. I'm planning to transfer all my maps and waypoints to this new unit. what seems to be the problem? am io missing something? Pls help. thanks.

I also have the 2455lmt just bought from the US, you might try going to the Easter Egg feature (hold the spedo for several seconds) and changing it to a mass storage device and not the "MTP Auto Detect" under the MTP Settings. I found this works and i am able to transfer the map to the device. Now i just need to start to learn how to save tracks n stuff so i can become a contributor

I believe the MTP is for "media transfer protocol" which works with windows media player, when it was set to this auto detect mode (default setting out of box) i had the same communication issue between mapsource and the GPS.

Comment

Hi I just bought Garmin 2455LMT in the USA. Just wondering how i can put a philippine map so that i can use it here. Hope you can assist me what to download and how to install.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by naivete View Post
        Hi I just bought Garmin 2455LMT in the USA. Just wondering how i can put a philippine map so that i can use it here. Hope you can assist me what to download and how to install.

thanks

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3
        Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
        - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

I also have the 2455lmt just bought from the US, you might try going to the Easter Egg feature (hold the spedo for several seconds) and changing it to a mass storage device and not the "MTP Auto Detect" under the MTP Settings. I found this works and i am able to transfer the map to the device. Now i just need to start to learn how to save tracks n stuff so i can become a contributor

I believe the MTP is for "media transfer protocol" which works with windows media player, when it was set to this auto detect mode (default setting out of box) i had the same communication issue between mapsource and the GPS.
          Hi, Just got logged on after months of workload. I got the 2455 synced with my 3.17 mapsource and changed the MTP settings. Thanks to all.

Comment

Working...
          X