Map data not available on nuvi 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map data not available on nuvi 40

Hello guys! i Recently bought a garmin nuvi 40 in the states. I am having problems with it. I loaded a phil map and it's working fine except that when i do a search it says "Map Data not Available?" but i can search through points if itnerest and the gps coudl detect the installed map. what does this mean? please help. thanks!

Originally posted by gelosamia View Post
    Hello guys! i Recently bought a garmin nuvi 40 in the states. I am having problems with it. I loaded a phil map and it's working fine except that when i do a search it says "Map Data not Available?" but i can search through points if itnerest and the gps coudl detect the installed map. what does this mean? please help. thanks!
    I am 99% sure you are using OSM map which if you use street name search features you will get the message "map data not found"..Use RG free map instead and that features would surely work..
    For more detailed and latest map..start here : http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Comment

I am not sure which map is that because my friend just gave the map to me loaded in the sd card. I will try road guide map. I am still trying to familiarize myself with this. I also would like to contribute soon. I just need to figure out how and make my gps work properly first. Thanks for the tip! will try this.

Comment

Working...
      X