Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the latest Garmin Map?

Hi guys,

Whats the latest version of Roadguide Maps? Is it true OSM maps are much better than Garmin supplied maps? Thanks

Hi mike,,, the latest version is 2.21

... And no, OSM is way far less than RG map... Personally compared the two recently when I went to Baguio from Cagayan de oro then back-tracked thru Pan Philippine highway... RG map has more
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

If by "Garmin supplied maps" you mean Garmin's City Navigator Southeast Asia map, then yes, the OSMPH Garmin map contains way more data and detail.

Comment

can you please send me the link for the latest RG map and OSMPH. Thanks in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by mikes511 View Post
          can you please send me the link for the latest RG map and OSMPH. Thanks in advance..
          To get the latest RG map, you need to become a Contributor first. If you're motivated enough it's actually quite easy.

To get the latest OSMPH map, just visit this website: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin

Comment

Anyone with this Map Garmin City Navigator Philippines NT 2013.20? Thanks in advance...

Comment

Working...
            X