Garmin Nuvi 250 new user here please help tnx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin Nuvi 250 new user here please help tnx

Hi Im a motorcycle fanatic.. i love touring so I ask my sister to get me a small gps that will fit my motorcycle
    my problem is everytime i update the map ph map is not showing.. only american region
    so i put a map using map source and its working now but
    there is no details like fuel,, mall, foods,, hotels..
    i think is not updated,,

i hope someone will help me tnx in advance

if im not mistaken, you forgot to include the POI map tile when uploaded the ph map to your gpsr

to correct, connect your gprs to your computer, open mapsource, zoom out to 300km then select all the map tiles (10 tiles all) using map tool, then send to device
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Originally posted by VFORCE3 View Post
      if im not mistaken, you forgot to include the POI map tile when uploaded the ph map to your gpsr

to correct, connect your gprs to your computer, open mapsource, zoom out to 300km then select all the map tiles (10 tiles all) using map tool, then send to device
      aw its so easy hehe tnx sir.. anyway i search cdr-king near saken nkalagay is 4.7kms lang kaya pumunta ako pero ang layo pala so pag dating sa house tinignan ko sa google map using a and b its 11kms (same route of my gps) and pasig to manila sa gps is 12kms.. sa google map is 17kms

Comment

achully,
        when you search in gps your intended destination it will give you the direct distance...
        when you press "go" it will then recalculate the distance based on where you will be routed
        Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Comment

achully,
          when you search in gps your intended destination it will give you the direct distance...
          when you press "go" it will then recalculate the distance based on where you will be routed
          bro ask ko din minsan matagal sya mag locate ng satellite..
          and pag nag type ako ng street hnd pa ako na tatapos may lumalabas agad, pero sa lumabas wala don ung itype ko..
          then itry to navigate in our brgy in bulacan cant find sya

Comment

Originally posted by kalasig01 View Post
            bro ask ko din minsan matagal sya mag locate ng satellite..(depends on many probabilities but most often than not its just normal)
            and pag nag type ako ng street hnd pa ako na tatapos may lumalabas agad (it's called auto-complete), pero sa lumabas wala don ung itype ko..(that means it's not on the map yet)
            then itry to navigate in our brgy in bulacan cant find sya.. (then it's the perfect time to gather those waypoints, new street names etc and submit to the proper thread and in due time you will become a "contributor" and will have full access to the latest RG Constributor's Map which is being updated every month)

Comment

tnx to ur tips and i will try to post some update

Comment

Working...
              X