Nuvi 2595 Getting Interperence from Dashboard Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 2595 Getting Interperence from Dashboard Camera

I bought a dual camera from LAZADA and found out that it is interfering with the GPS signal of my nuvi 2595

Camera off
    20131201_065916.jpg
    Camera on
    20131201_070000.jpg
    d1754
    "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
    those who accept it avoid the snares of death
    . Proverbs 13:14

How about in open area?

Comment

even the one from CD-R king interfere. But I think GO PRO won't but GO PRO is expensive
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

I bought a camera worth sgd 95 ,i will later post pics later , I saw it very common in Singapore taxis and decided to buy it. There are other model worth sgd 65 only, serves the purpose and im happy. Drawback micro sd excluded. Bought at cdr king 32G for php 1020. Bought it at Spore duty free. No interference with my 3500 series garmin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Below is the camera(in between my rear view mirror and my gps) Generic only. The wire shall be relocated soon.
          blackbox.jpg

Comment

Do you have space and time to see where your going with all the gadgets displayed?? hahahah

Comment

Yup, its only located at the center. Hoping

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                Yup, its only located at the center. Hoping

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                Seriously though, you could reposition the gps to the left of your windscreen and the camera to the right of the screen. You could also think about getting a powered gps signal amplifier, they cost about 2k pesos in Manila.
                John

Comment

Working...
                X