Nuvi 2555LM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 2555LM

Hi people, anyone familiar with Nuvi 2555? any issues with it?

I have the Nuvi 2577LM which is probably quite near, the display is good along with updated software, yours has rotation which mine does not, of course we do not have lane guidance, but I like the clearer display.
    I had mine for 2 months, and their seems to be a power problem, where the battery goes flat when connected to the car power, it took 2 hours to recover when connected to my pc, I requested a replacement with Garmin, but still waiting for a reply to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
      I had mine for 2 months, and their seems to be a power problem, where the battery goes flat when connected to the car power, it took 2 hours to recover when connected to my pc, I requested a replacement with Garmin, but still waiting for a reply to change it.

Good Luck.
      I bet they will tell you to send it to taiwan for repairs instead.....and the charges shouldered by you op corz...
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
      X