Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 300 loading map error

Hi,
    i am trying to load the 1.06 full version map on my nuvi 300, but my nuvi cannot unlock the map.
    please help
    thanls in advance

Originally posted by uargon View Post
    Hi,
    i am trying to load the 1.06 full version map on my nuvi 300, but my nuvi cannot unlock the map.
    please help
    thanls in advance
    Please be more specific. What kind of error do you get and specify the steps you have done in unlocking the map?

Comment

i am trying to load it via mapsource, i tried it in my 276c and it works very good.
      what i did in my nuvi was plug the cable to the pc open the map source click the 1.06 full version highlithed the map i need send the map to the gps and its done. my nuvi recieved them but when i remove the cable from it the nuvi display can't unlock maps.

when i checked the map info its city navigator europe NT version 8. only
      Attached Files

Comment

i am trying to load it via mapsource, i tried it in my 276c and it works very good.
        what i did in my nuvi was plug the cable to the pc open the map source click the 1.06 full version highlithed the map i need send the map to the gps and its done. my nuvi recieved them but when i remove the cable from it the nuvi display can't unlock maps.

when i checked the map info its city navigator europe NT version 8. only
        Do you have a separate unlock code for the Nuvi?

Comment

sorry poks i dont have any,

Comment

sorry poks i dont have any,
            Well that's why you cannot use the map with your nuvi. You gotta have 2 different unlock codes, one for your 276c and one for your nuvi. Remember that when you requested a code, you sent your device id. The id is used so that the map can be programmed for use on that particular unit only (to avoid unauthorized proliferation of the map). It's obvious that you sent the id of the 276c only. Try to ask for another unlock code for your nuvi.

Comment

you mean i will send it to the judge?(syempre).

thanks for the info whew!

Comment

i got the 2nd unlock code, the map now is working very good on my nuvi,

thank you all for the assistance
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X