Sudden change of brightnes on my Nuvi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudden change of brightnes on my Nuvi

I was trying to simulate driving to a destination using a Philippine GPS Map and all of a sudden the brightness changed on the display, way too bright. I noticed the time has change to a daytime vice nightime where I am located from.

Originally posted by garmin View Post
    I was trying to simulate driving to a destination using a Philippine GPS Map and all of a sudden the brightness changed on the display, way too bright. I noticed the time has change to a daytime vice nightime where I am located from.
    hi sir garmin,
    try rebooting it and if problem still persist i think you have to bring it to the nearest garmin hospital. maybe the unit is defective

philippine garmin exclusive distributor is geotech in cubao if you're in the philippines

HTH good day to you sir
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

I think this is normal, check your display if it is in "auto" mode

Comment

Originally posted by garmin View Post
        yeah! i think you had the display set to "Auto" mode.

Comment

hi garmin,
          tr to set the clock to know what the problem is. in auto mode the screen will change at around 5:30 to 6

thanks
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
          X