Mio Digiwalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mio Digiwalker

Can I use maps from this site to work on my mio? I am currently using a mapking but it only covers the greater manila area.

Originally posted by freewayjammer View Post
    Can I use maps from this site to work on my mio? I am currently using a mapking but it only covers the greater manila area.
    Yes you can freewayjammer.
    I have a Mio digiwalker 168 and I use both MapKing and Garmin Que Software and the map from RoadGuide

Comment

mapking is good for metro areas, better get Garmin Mobile XT for philippine map, US & Europe maps

here are some captured screen of Philippine map by jan on my XDA IIS using Garmin Mobile XT with auto route guide:

search mode

search result on "Food & Drinks" near my current location

Comment

moov 500 or mio 500

hello guys ,
        Do any of you know where or how i can get a map of the philippines for this unit ? Any thing would help i go back almost every 6 months now and things are changed HELP any thing metro Manila or Any of the Islands Palawan ,Iloilo ??
        Salamat po

Comment

Mio c230

just got a mio c230 from the uk, i can't understand how to put the philippine maps in can any body help ??

Comment

Originally posted by dfrancisco View Post
            just got a mio c230 from the uk, i can't understand how to put the philippine maps in can any body help ??
            from what I understand, the map we use here only works with garmin units or smartphone/PDA with Garmin Mobile XT installed

Comment

i think miopocket can run garmin software on it

Comment

Originally posted by dfrancisco View Post
                i think miopocket can run garmin software on it
                In that case check the "How to" Section and you will find everything you need to know on how to load and use the road guide map.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
                  In that case check the "How to" Section and you will find everything you need to know on how to load and use the road guide map.
                  thanks, figured it out already,

Comment

Working...
                  X