What I am using :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I am using :)

I bought my GPS unit in the UK a couple of years ago on the advice on another forum converting it to use TomTom.
    Its an Aytobe unit: http://www.aytobe.com/html/aytobe_atb.html
    Powered by Teleatlas, the company has gone quiet regarding updates and support.
    I converted the unit to take TomTom maps and it functioned great in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada wherever my job took me.
    Once I moved here though, I found that there were no TomTom maps for the Philippines, so I used the GPS as a E-book reader mainly.
    Then I found this site, and wondered if Garmin Mobile XT would be compatible with the unit - after some time fiddling, I managed to get it to go, and here I am

Pete

Originally posted by wodger View Post
    I bought my GPS unit in the UK a couple of years ago on the advice on another forum converting it to use TomTom.
    Its an Aytobe unit: http://www.aytobe.com/html/aytobe_atb.html