Magellan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magellan

All of my GPS work in the Philippines has been done using a SporTrak and MapSend Worldwide Basemap. A respectable basemap of the Philippines can be created, with major roads, railroads, and cities. Elevation contours are also shown. Unfortunately, this software is no longer supported, and does not work under Vista. Fortunately, the basemap is already loaded on my new Magellan eXplorist 500. Unfortunately, this product is no longer supported either, and it seems the case with most handheld units which can be used on a bike. Attached is my Philippine basemap, for what it's worth.

Oh, never mind. It is an .img file and can't be uploaded. It probably wouldn't work on a Garmin anyway.

Unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Tim_the_Bald View Post
      All of my GPS work in the Philippines has been done using a SporTrak and MapSend Worldwide Basemap. A respectable basemap of the Philippines can be created, with major roads, railroads, and cities. Elevation contours are also shown. Unfortunately, this software is no longer supported, and does not work under Vista. Fortunately, the basemap is already loaded on my new Magellan eXplorist 500. Unfortunately, this product is no longer supported either, and it seems the case with most handheld units which can be used on a bike. Attached is my Philippine basemap, for what it's worth.

Oh, never mind. It is an .img file and can't be uploaded. It probably wouldn't work on a Garmin anyway.
      If you could save the track files in gpx format, these should still be useable for the mapmakers.

Comment

Magellan Roadmate 1200 running Navitel w/ Phil map

it can be done using MioPocket 3.0
        it's a lot of work and so far, the latest version of Navitel works fine.

Comment

Magellan Maestro 5310 need Philippenes MAP

Anybody have a Philippines maps by Magellan Maestro. Could you please somebody post a link here where I can download. Thanks

Agena

Comment

Originally posted by agena2280 View Post
            Anybody have a Philippines maps by Magellan Maestro. Could you please somebody post a link here where I can download. Thanks

Agena
            Only philippine map by Roadguide is available here.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by agena2280 View Post

Agena
              Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
              Only philippine map by Roadguide is available here.
              Meaning Garmin compatible only.

Comment

is there any map i can download for my Magellan Roadmate? can anyone post the link here? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by efrenribac View Post
                  is there any map i can download for my Magellan Roadmate? can anyone post the link here? thanks!
                  Roadguide map is compatible to Garmin gps only.

Comment

Working...
                  X