Newbie... GPS Hardware question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie... GPS Hardware question

Hello, I'm DM. I can't seem to find tha appropriate place to put his post, but anyway...

I just got one of thoese DENKAT (bootlegged GPS) and I am not very happy with it. I was wondering if anyone can recommend me a GPS I can use and possible put in my pocket from time to time.

I pretty much am into tech so the mirehigh tech the GPS is the better...I am looking at something between 0 to USD400.00 range... thanks

Originally posted by deadman9119604 View Post
    Hello, I'm DM. I can't seem to find tha appropriate place to put his post, but anyway...

I just got one of thoese DENKAT (bootlegged GPS) and I am not very happy with it. I was wondering if anyone can recommend me a GPS I can use and possible put in my pocket from time to time.

I pretty much am into tech so the mirehigh tech the GPS is the better...I am looking at something between 0 to USD400.00 range... thanks
    moved the post for you.

what do you want to do with your gps?
    walk / motorcycle / car?
    do you want tracklogs or not?
    screensize important?

put in your pocket size: etrex or gpsmap 60
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Which ever model you choose stick with Garmin line. Most supported brand out there...
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]GPS - Greatest invention since sliced bread![/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

garmin gpsmap 76csx the best if your into fishing hiking parachuting in the sky... its waterproof and it floats and can be put in the pocket..

Comment

Working...
        X