windows CE compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

windows CE compatibility

are all versions of the Windows CE compatible with the map we have here? my sister is going to send me her old gps which is a smart navi with a WindowsCE.Net 4.2 Core OS. i was hoping this would work. any idea?

Originally posted by twisted View Post
    are all versions of the Windows CE compatible with the map we have here? my sister is going to send me her old gps which is a smart navi with a WindowsCE.Net 4.2 Core OS. i was hoping this would work. any idea?
    WinCE Compatible Maps are:
    Papago X5
    Sygic Mc Guider
    Igo
    Route 66
    Polnav
    Destinator

Your challenges would be compatible Philippine Map.

Comment

You forgot Garmin Mobile XT but because Garmin has stopped support on this, then yeah maybe excluding it would have been correct anyway.

RG map compatible software are:

Papago in CDRking GPSPapago
      Garmin Mobile XT

Comment

for WinCE, the only compatible software with the current roadguide map (that anyone can freely download here) is mobile xt.

i'm not sure if there's a WinCE version of papago (along with the roadguide map) that's available for sale.
        Last edited by legtu; 10-26-2010, 08:49.
        got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

legtu,

I'm new around here. Would you be able to give me the exact version of the mobile XT to use? I've been able to install polnav and iGo8 succesfully but then realized i can only get the Garmin maps for free.

I got a Garmin Mobile XT installer but when i put it in my SD card and run QuePPC.exe or QueSP.exe nothing happens. I'm running it on an EONON D5012.

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
          X