Garmin Colorado 400t, HELP NEEDED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin Colorado 400t, HELP NEEDED!

Today I got a delicate problem, I uppgraded the software on my Colorado 400t from v 2.6 to 2.9 to enable ia. auto archiving of track files!

After the upgrade everything works fine except one vital thing, there are NO roads visible? The map appears to be there, but no roads are visible? I’ve tried loading them again with Mapsource, but nothing?

I’ve tried to delete the gmapsup.img file and load with mapsource again , and also tried to load the old phil routable 5.17, but no luck. Also tried all the 'typ' files, but still I have no visible streets in my device?

Does anyone have any clues or ideas to help me out here?

Thanks and best regards!
    Jon Atle
    Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Hi!

I really don't have any clue and not familiar with the 400t. Maybe try mapinstaller instead of mapsource?
    Good luck!
    Last edited by amf; 01-13-2009, 13:25.

Comment

Garmin Colorado 400t software version 2.9 No Good?

Thanks for reply amf, I tried Garmins MapInstall and their webupdater, but same shit!

After some research online I was able to downgrade to version 2.8 by using gcd file and procedure found here:
      https://garmincolorado.wikispaces.com/Versions?f=print

And it's now working and roads are displayed on my unit
      What a relief

I've requested Garmin Support about my encounter, if I get an answer I'll post it here!

Cheers
      Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Okay. Good that it's working fine again.

I've read so many not so good things about updating Garmin units especially when Webupdater is used.

Comment

Working...
        X