Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any practical device to buy for 1 sec track recording?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any practical device to buy for 1 sec track recording?

Hi,

Any suggestion for a cheap gadget for me to record 1 sec track? I installed "GPS Sports Tracker on my i900" but it's taking time to get a signal.

Its not that reliable to record a track, there are times that it does and most times not.

Thanks.

Originally posted by macintosh1277 View Post
    Hi,

Any suggestion for a cheap gadget for me to record 1 sec track? I installed "GPS Sports Tracker on my i900" but it's taking time to get a signal.

Its not that reliable to record a track, there are times that it does and most times not.

Thanks.
    for me you can go with nuvi255, but question is how cheap is cheap?
    if you need a reliable track recorder, it would be 60csx but it doesnt come cheap.
    you can check out prices from our online sellers in the forum. i heard bugs bunny offers competitive prices, just send pm to him/her if you are interested.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

posted the same question when i was new to this forum. this might help you decide.

http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showt...ghlight=logger

Comment

as mentioned on the other thread that pokz posted, standalone bt gps loggers is a good alternative. depending on how you configure the logger, some of them are capable of recording more that a full day's worth of tracks @ 1s interval. waypoint recording shouldn't be a problem since most of them also has a button for that. depending on the model, others can even do 5mhz track recording (that's 5 points per second).

having a bluetooth interface, you can use the gps logger along with your phone if you need additional track logging and increased gps accuracy.
        Last edited by legtu; 03-01-2011, 14:06.
        got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

Hi Mac,
          I've submitted 1 sec. track in the "1 Sec Track Calibration" thread, and I used my Nokia phone in gathering those tracks with "RaceChrono" software for Symbian phone. Just goggle RaceChrono and I know they have Windows Mobile OS for your Samsung,
          HTH

Comment

Thanks.. I'll try some softwares first and thinks about the hardwares..

Comment

Working...
            X