Cherry Mobile Eclipse 2 w/ GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherry Mobile Eclipse 2 w/ GPS

I got one due to inability to buy a cheap good battery for my 3310 This can be used also with Garmin XT so alternative to buying a dedicated GPS. It is a bit slower than my Garmin though.

Originally posted by CMT View Post
    I got one due to inability to buy a cheap good battery for my 3310 This can be used also with Garmin XT so alternative to buying a dedicated GPS. It is a bit slower than my Garmin though.
    Nice. Less than P6K lang

Comment

Originally posted by CMT View Post
      Nice phone. I need a new phone to replace my 6 year old Nokia.

When you say "slower", are you talking about the refresh rate when navigating?

Comment

Originally posted by gtv View Post
        Nice phone. I need a new phone to replace my 6 year old Nokia.

When you say "slower", are you talking about the refresh rate when navigating?
        Yes

Comment

Cherry Mobile Eclipse 1

I recently bought a Cherry Mobile Eclipse 1 (the first release) with Windows Mobile OS. Works fine on Garmin XT though I little bit slower - as expected. The good thing I like about this is that it has a dual SIM capability and of course, a built-in GPS.

Comment

Originally posted by blunel View Post
            I recently bought a Cherry Mobile Eclipse 1 (the first release) with Windows Mobile OS. Works fine on Garmin XT though I little bit slower - as expected. The good thing I like about this is that it has a dual SIM capability and of course, a built-in GPS.
            Really? Tested already? tnx. im planned to buy 1 before, but hesitant yet if it will work or not. tnx nway.

Comment

Working...
            X