mio digiwalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mio digiwalker

Good day po sa lahat. Ask ko lang po kung pano magagamit dito sa pinas ung mio digiwalker ko.pina dalhan po kasi ako ng sister ko galing dubai. Sa lahat po nang nakaka alam baka pwede nyo ako matulungan para hindi naman sayang padala sakin.thanks in advance...

Originally posted by arshel30 View Post
    Good day po sa lahat. Ask ko lang po kung pano magagamit dito sa pinas ung mio digiwalker ko.pina dalhan po kasi ako ng sister ko galing dubai. Sa lahat po nang nakaka alam baka pwede nyo ako matulungan para hindi naman sayang padala sakin.thanks in advance...
    First of all, you need to translate your post in English(forum rules)

Now to answer your question, yes i think you can use your digiwalker, I used to have one before it got stolen while having my car washed. My digiwalker has WinCE as root operating system, i did a few changes in the Launcher setup so it will boot on WinCE when turned on, then I installed Garmin MobileXT and installed our map here. I couldnt tell you how it was done because I will violate another forum rule here but you can google it if you have the time and patience.
    I hope that helped in any way. Welcome to RG

Comment

digiwalker

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
      First of all, you need to translate your post in English(forum rules)

Now to answer your question, yes i think you can use your digiwalker, I used to have one before it got stolen while having my car washed. My digiwalker has WinCE as root operating system, i did a few changes in the Launcher setup so it will boot on WinCE when turned on, then I installed Garmin MobileXT and installed our map here. I couldnt tell you how it was done because I will violate another forum rule here but you can google it if you have the time and patience.
      I hope that helped in any way. Welcome to RG
      Thanks for the reply sir johnny.
      if you have time sir this is my email add aries_27_gem@yahoo.com.you can send it thru my email how it works and the step by step procedure.I don't now where to start.
      thanks in advance...
      Last edited by arshel30; 04-05-2012, 12:34.

Comment

Working...
      X