Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

Hi sir/mam new lang. I just wanna ask what is the best Garmin model not too much expensive? Working ba Canada to Phil? nüvi® 1390T, nüvi® 1490T?? Any other suggestion guys? Thanks guys!
    Last edited by jamesbau; 04-11-2012, 04:19.

Originally posted by jamesbau View Post
    Hi sir/mam new lang. I just wanna ask what is the best Garmin model not too much expensive? Working ba Canada to Phil? nüvi® 1390T, nüvi® 1490T?? Any other suggestion guys? Thanks guys!
    @jamesbau
    go with the 1490t- bigger screen - this should be preloaded w/ the latest NA/Canada maps if you buy it there. You can load the basic RG map initially and later on the contributor's version.

Comment

Or you may also consider a 1300 or 1350... It's adequate
      Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
      - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Hi Sir/Mam

Thank you for the fast response! I appreciate that. Is there any cheaper than that but the quality is good?

Comment

Originally posted by registrar View Post
          @jamesbau
          go with the 1490t- bigger screen - this should be preloaded w/ the latest NA/Canada maps if you buy it there. You can load the basic RG map initially and later on the contributor's version.

Thanks sir! How much it will cost for that sir?

Comment

Thanks sir

Originally posted by VFORCE3 View Post
            Or you may also consider a 1300 or 1350... It's adequate
            This one sir how much for this item? Thank you very much

Comment

This one sir how much for this item? Thank you very much
              Hi, I bought these items online (eBay.ph) last year as a gift for me , it's p7000 free shipping with the basic rg map and osm map...
              but you can get it cheaper if you buy it abroad, the only downside is the waiting time...

Btw... Don't worry about real time traffic update features as rg map is not yet compatible with it

Good luck on your gps hunting
              Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
              - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Originally posted by VFORCE3 View Post
                Hi, I bought these items online (eBay.ph) last year as a gift for me , it's p7000 free shipping with the basic rg map and osm map...
                but you can get it cheaper if you buy it abroad, the only downside is the waiting time...

Btw... Don't worry about real time traffic update features as rg map is not yet compatible with it

Good luck on your gps hunting
                Thank you very much sir!!

Comment

Is there any cheaper than that but the quality is good?
                  i got me a refurbished nuvi 255 from amazon last year. price was a steal at $54.99. the item was delivered to a US address then handcarried home by a relative. item was like brandnew when i got it and no issues with it so far... HTH

Comment

Working...
                  X