GPS Navigation for DUMMIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Navigation for DUMMIES

Yeah, you got that right. That's the brand of the gps sent to me, just got it last night.

Hope you don't mind me asking on how to load up the Philippine map / Metro Manila Map to it?

First time to be using this, please help me configure this out.

By the way, Model of the unit is FD-220 by Maylong. www.gpsnavigationfordummies.com

Many thanks.

Originally posted by pitz View Post
    Yeah, you got that right. That's the brand of the gps sent to me, just got it last night.

Hope you don't mind me asking on how to load up the Philippine map / Metro Manila Map to it?

First time to be using this, please help me configure this out.

By the way, Model of the unit is FD-220 by Maylong. www.gpsnavigationfordummies.com

Many thanks.
    Sad to say, but nobody probably here knows how to configure such a unit, since we only provide maps compatible with Garmin devices. The most you can do is to download the free map and try if it will work with your unit. But don't blame us if something wrong happens to your gps by using an incompatible map. Please read this http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3 and pick the most appropriate method for you. Again, no guarantees.

Comment

It's run by WIndows CE Core 5.0

Comment

I think you have to do some low level hacks playing with DLLs. Even then, there's a 50-50 chance of it being able to run Mobile XT.
        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Working...
        X