xenon nav-350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xenon nav-350

good day everyone!i'm a newbie.just bought a locally distributed xenon nav-350 with software garmin mobile xt ver 5.001.0wp. does anyone here know or has this one already?according to the sales rep its the low end of pioneer.BTW i bought it in sm appliance store.

The map here should work with it, no problem. How do you find the unit's performance?

My bro was looking at that same model about 2 weeks ago when he asked my opinion if he should get it or not. I advised him against it since it's just worth a few hundred bucks shy of an entry-level Nuvi 205. Besides, just to be honest with you, I prefer not to buy anything relatively expensive whose info you can't find using Google.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by m1911a1 View Post
      good day everyone!i'm a newbie.just bought a locally distributed xenon nav-350 with software garmin mobile xt ver 5.001.0wp. does anyone here know or has this one already?according to the sales rep its the low end of pioneer.BTW i bought it in sm appliance store.
      Is this the black one that costs Php9,277.00, sir? I was tempted to buy it (at first) because my officemate told me it goes for P7thou only. Imagine my dismay when I found out the real price. So I instead asked my officemate's son in Canada to buy for me a Nuvi 255W and send it via our other officemate who's going home to the P.I. next week.
      Last edited by woohoo; 08-06-2009, 12:42.
      Certified Roadguide.ph Addict

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Is this the black one that costs Php9,277.00, sir? I was tempted to buy it (at first) because my officemate told me it goes for P7thou only. Imagine my dismay when I found out the real price. So I instead asked my officemate's son in Canada to buy for me a Nuvi 255W and send it via our other officemate who's going home to the P.I. next week.
        yup its the black one with that tag price you've mentioned.its not a best buy i know but i opted for it due to the warranty since i'm quite new with this thing anyway im quite happy with it.i too got the nuvi 255w now, a brother of mine bought it for me.my newbie verdict?that xenon nav-350 do have a decent performance n im still using it from time to time.

Comment

The Xenon Nav 350 is a low end brand from pioneer. I can't confirm if the Garmin XT installed in the device is licensed, but the map installed is from this forum.

Comment

i got a nav 350 too. i'm new to this one too and i'm a constant traveler. i'm a tourguide so it suites my line of work. the maps are ok but for some parts specially the slex going to baguio which is still not updated. could someone please help me where to get an updated one? thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by tourg12001 View Post
              i got a nav 350 too. i'm new to this one too and i'm a constant traveler. i'm a tourguide so it suites my line of work. the maps are ok but for some parts specially the slex going to baguio which is still not updated. could someone please help me where to get an updated one? thanks everyone.
              Where ? Here at Roadguide of course... . But you need to be a contributor to get the updated map, no other way. So start reading the FAQs, go over the "How to's" , then send in your contributions to get the contributors map...

Comment

Originally posted by tourg12001 View Post
                slex going to baguio?

please show me a map where this is updated....

How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

thank you boss. i mean nlex to baguio. thanks for the info.

Comment

i just recently brought a nav350. just asking how to save a route while running and without a pre-programmed route. i noticed sometimes that when pre-setting the route particularly when selecting "shortest route" in the menus, the gps itself programmed using streets that are presently closed like in posh subdivisions...is this true? Second question please, since im new in using this gadget and i noticed that the map loaded in the sdcard is not updated on the current Google Earth edition, like on some streets of San Mateo, Rizal, and Quezon City, Philippines, how could i have the recent updates? thanks please
                    Last edited by harpoon; 01-09-2010, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by harpoon View Post
                      i just recently brought a nav350. just asking how to save a route while running and without a pre-programmed route. i noticed sometimes that when pre-setting the route particularly when selecting "shortest route" in the menus, the gps itself programmed using streets that are presently closed like in posh subdivisions...is this true? Second question please, since im new in using this gadget and i noticed that the map loaded in the sdcard is not updated on the current Google Earth edition, like on some streets of San Mateo, Rizal, and Quezon City, Philippines, how could i have the recent updates? thanks please

hi sir harpoon,

may we ask what map is install on your xenon?
                      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
                      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

i just recently brought a nav350. just asking how to save a route while running and without a pre-programmed route. i noticed sometimes that when pre-setting the route particularly when selecting "shortest route" in the menus, the gps itself programmed using streets that are presently closed like in posh subdivisions...is this true?
                        This means your map is not updated.
                        Second question please, since im new in using this gadget and i noticed that the map loaded in the sdcard is not updated on the current Google Earth edition, like on some streets of San Mateo, Rizal, and Quezon City, Philippines, how could i have the recent updates? thanks please
                        is it loaded with garmin xt? and are you using roadguide map?
                        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

gud eve mga sirs. its just this time i got free to open the forum. Yes sirs, the map loaded on my nav350 is thru garmin xt. i just want to know what procedures to follow on how to update it. As background for info, i noticed in my field runs related to my work activities that some major road networks within manila, rizal, and bulacan were not yet included in the map of my nav350. As a sample, quirino highway from Amparo Subdivision in North Caloocan leading to Norzagaray is not yet there. As an avid fan of Roadguide,et.al, and for me to contribute updatings, i just want to know how could i do it... Also part of my query is how to make as an "active route" the road created thru "tracks". I saved some routes created thru "tracks" of some vital manila and bulacan roads which were not yet built in the map in which, although some are short one, will be also a vital guide to users...thanks
                          Last edited by harpoon; 01-12-2010, 21:46. Reason: additional query

Comment

As background for info, i noticed in my field runs related to my work activities that some major road networks within manila, rizal, and bulacan were not yet included in the map of my nav350. As a sample, quirino highway from Amparo Subdivision in North Caloocan leading to Norzagaray is not yet there.
                            Welcome to Roadguide harpoon. Have you downloaded and installed the latest demo map v1.09 in mapsource? Please check it out first before contributing especially for the areas you mentioned. The free map is already outdated and is not as comprehensive as the latest map. Please go over the "How to's" as well so you'll know what to do and how to do it right... HTH

Comment

Originally posted by m1911a1 View Post
                              how did you install that garmin software? and where did you get it? can you please tell me? because i want to install it in my nav730 gps.. thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X