GMXT on 5800 tracks problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMXT on 5800 tracks problem

I have no problem when downloading tracks from my cellphone, the problem is when I send tracks to my cell, only part of the tracks is sent. Only around a kilometer long is sent, not the whole track. What do you guys think is the problem?

Originally posted by angelobryant View Post
    I have no problem when downloading tracks from my cellphone, the problem is when I send tracks to my cell, only part of the tracks is sent. Only around a kilometer long is sent, not the whole track. What do you guys think is the problem?
    Care to elaborate more on your procedure in sending the tracks back to the the phone? Using XT?

Comment

Hi! I've just recently installed garmin on my 5800. I really like to contribute some roads that are not included in the map. The problem is I can't get the tracks from the phone to mapsource (when I click the tracks tab there's nothing in it). Could you help me how to get tracks to mapsource?

Comment

Originally posted by zcionn View Post
        Hi! I've just recently installed garmin on my 5800. I really like to contribute some roads that are not included in the map. The problem is I can't get the tracks from the phone to mapsource (when I click the tracks tab there's nothing in it). Could you help me how to get tracks to mapsource?
        http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=224
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
        X