Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie with Nokia E-72

Hi Sir's and Mam's.

I'm having problems with my Ovi maps on my Noks E-72. Can I install the Garmin XT in my phone to hasten my problems? I'm really fascinated with Gps and with what it has to offer ( in terms of guidance ). Can you help me?

Originally posted by badong88 View Post
    Hi Sir's and Mam's.

I'm having problems with my Ovi maps on my Noks E-72. Can I install the Garmin XT in my phone to hasten my problems? I'm really fascinated with Gps and with what it has to offer ( in terms of guidance ). Can you help me?
    Hi badong88 and welcome to Roadguide. We can help you how to install the Roadguide free map in your E72. For your other concerns, there might be issues with the forum rules... Merry Christmas

Comment

Hi Sir's and Mam's.

Hi Badong.
      Welcome to Roadguide.
      If your are interested with the best Philippines gps map "Roadguide", then youve come to the right place.
      For other maps, not here pls.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Sir's,

Im so sorry for my initial question.Im really clueless regarding GPS and how they operate but im very interested in installing the Roadguide map in my E-72. All the while, I thought it was a Garmin Xt software. My bad. Again, my apologise Sir's.
        Last edited by badong88; 01-02-2010, 03:53.

Comment

Im saying goodbye to my E-72 for now, and saying hello to my Nuvi 255. Hope I can be a contributor soon....

Comment

Im saying goodbye to my E-72 for now, and saying hello to my Nuvi 255. Hope I can be a contributor soon....
            Nice... Depends on you badong, if you want the contributor's map it's yours. But after sending in your contributions of course . Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

IMO, the Nuvi is way better than the E72 if you really want a standalone gps device.

Comment

...Ovi maps on my Noks E-72.
                hi to all,

just for your info. For those who has nokia smartphones with symbian os.
                check this site. nokia now challenge google.
                FREE Navi Worldwide for Nokia

greets,

nono

Comment

mga sir, a newbie to GPS here and is trying it on my e72 phone. not sure if you can help me but just want to ask:

1. i got both ovi map and GMXT installed on my phone. but all of the sudden after i installed GMXT, i'm not getting any signals in ovi map. would u know if the installations can co-exist on the same phone?

2. after installing GMXT on my fon, i was able to start the application. but it leads me to the start-up page where it says i can either purchase a copy, use it as evaluation or enter product code. just wondering if this is correct and how to get away with this. it seems i can't get through w/o getting a licensed copy. when i choose evaluation, it will try to connect to the server and keeps saying can't contact the server. is it correct?

if you can lead me to any useful reference sites to help me solve these problem, that would be great! sobrang thank you talaga! TIA!

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by WEDS View Post
                    mga sir, a newbie to GPS here and is trying it on my e72 phone. not sure if you can help me but just want to ask:

1. i got both ovi map and GMXT installed on my phone. but all of the sudden after i installed GMXT, i'm not getting any signals in ovi map. would u know if the installations can co-exist on the same phone?

2. after installing GMXT on my fon, i was able to start the application. but it leads me to the start-up page where it says i can either purchase a copy, use it as evaluation or enter product code. just wondering if this is correct and how to get away with this. it seems i can't get through w/o getting a licensed copy. when i choose evaluation, it will try to connect to the server and keeps saying can't contact the server. is it correct?

if you can lead me to any useful reference sites to help me solve these problem, that would be great! sobrang thank you talaga! TIA!

cheers!
                    buy the software. quite obvious isnt it
                    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      buy the software. quite obvious isnt it
                      yeah very obvious... what a response. just answer the other questions if you can - i was expecting a more friendly answer actually

i do hope it is as easy as 1-2-3 to at least TRY the software before buying.

Comment

Originally posted by WEDS View Post
                        My E72 runs OVI, Garmin XT and Sports Tracker simultaneously without problems. It should run fine with yours too (supposedly)

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
                          Hi badong88 and welcome to Roadguide. We can help you how to install the Roadguide free map in your E72. For your other concerns, there might be issues with the forum rules... Merry Christmas
                          hi sir borgie.. what application do you use in installing and opening roadguideph map in the E72? does the roadguide map work in the GPS OVI? or do i need to install an application to run roadguide map? im a newbie here kaya maraming tanong..

Comment

Originally posted by diverquim View Post
                            hi sir borgie.. what application do you use in installing and opening roadguideph map in the E72? does the roadguide map work in the GPS OVI? or do i need to install an application to run roadguide map? im a newbie here kaya maraming tanong..
                            Garmin mobile xt and the Roadguide map is not compatible with OVI... HTH

Comment

so mr. borgie, anong application puedeng magbukas ng roadguide map for the smartphone?

Comment

Working...
                              X