Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTC smart phone

Hallo,

advise pls. any one know how can i use our map on htc smart phone?

thank you po.

Assuming the HTC smartphone is running windows mobile and not the HTC Hero running android, yes, the roadguide map will waork, you just need to use Garmin Mobile XT.

Comment

Originally posted by uargon View Post
      Hallo,

advise pls. any one know how can i use our map on htc smart phone?

thank you po.
      Get Garmin Mobile XT from their website and install it in your HTC(running WM5 or WM6-6.5) I'm not sure but HTC Hero and Magic cant be installed with GMXT coz they both run Android OS

I bought mine(HTC Touch3G) in Thailand and GMXT is already installed with Application CD's in case you want to hard reset your unit and re-install everything back.
      I might give you some advise but first I need to know what HTC unit do you have

Comment

Hi Sir,
        Im using HTC Tytn-II with windows mobile 6.1. with 2gb micro sd card.
        Hardware;
        CPU: QUALCOMM(R) 7200
        Speed; 400MHZ
        Ram Size: 128 Mb
        Flash Size 526Mb
        Data Bus: 32bits
        Storage size; 135.41Mb
        Display resolution 240X320
        colors: 656536

Identity;
        Model No. Kaiser
        Platform: pocket PC
        IMEI: 3557501659178201

Version:
        ROM Version 1.81.415.4 WWE

How can i get a Free GMXT?

TIA

Comment

Hi Sir,
          Hardware;
          CPU: QUALCOMM(R) 7200
          Speed; 400MHZ
          Ram Size: 128 Mb
          Flash Size 526Mb
          Data Bus: 32bits
          Storage size; 135.41Mb
          Display resolution 240X320
          colors: 656536

Identity;
          Model No. Kaiser
          Platform: pocket PC
          IMEI: 3557501659178201

Version:
          ROM Version 1.81.415.4 WWE

How can i get a Free GMXT?

TIA
          I'm sorry Sir,

What you asked is against forum rules.

Get a valid copy of GMXT (purchased) and I will try to answer all your questions as much as I can.

Comment

Hi Sir,
            Garmin XT can be installed & will run in your phone. Please follow the advice posted by Johnny...

Comment

Okay Sir, Copy

Comment

Harharhar,

it is working with GMXT i can see our map.
                thanks to you boss.

Comment

harharhar it worked okay within 30 to 45 minutes of navigating and all the stuff recording tracks and wps then it will shut down, but still the best i m okay with it my battery will not be consumed totally...

i have my back up 276 and 300

Comment

harharhar it worked okay within 30 to 45 minutes of navigating and all the stuff recording tracks and wps then it will shut down, but still the best i m okay with it my battery will not be consumed totally...

If you're using it in the car, a 12V adaptor would be best so your battery does not get drained quickly. Check also your display settings. I set mine to "on when charging", that way, if the phone's not plug to the adaptor, it follows the time-out settings of your phone thereby conserving power... HTH

Comment

Did you set the backlight to "Always On" ?

I have an HTC 3G and I set the backlight to "On when Navigating" so a few minutes after I reached my destination and stopped navigating,the backlight shuts off and the phone will be on standby mode,saving battery life.
                      Now if you set it to "Always On", the phone will not go to standbye mode and will remain as is until you close your Garmin software.HTH

Comment

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
                        I have an HTC 3G and I set the backlight to "On when Navigating" so a few minutes after I reached my destination and stopped navigating,the backlight shuts off and the phone will be on standby mode,saving battery life.
                        Now if you set it to "Always On", the phone will not go to standbye mode and will remain as is until you close your Garmin software.HTH
                        yes sir John2467 i saw it it the backlight override, thanks for the tip.

Sir borgie, i tried it with my nuvi car charger and it is working fine, at first i am not sure if it is 12v

Comment

Damn,
                          My Htch Tytn II is gone, its soaked on salty water, not noticed it was in my pocket when i dive into the sea.
                          harharhar

Comment

Damn,
                            My Htch Tytn II is gone, its soaked on salty water, not noticed it was in my pocket when i dive into the sea.
                            harharhar
                            I know exactly how you feel sir uargon,happened to me once,and it feels like you've lost your bestfriend,so I feel for you...he he he

Comment

condolence na lang. harharhar

Comment

Working...
                              X