hello. any recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello. any recommendation?

hi! im new to the forum. i saw a friend of mine using gps in his car with his samsung omnia and it gave me the urge to get a gps for my car

my car is really tiny with no radio. i currently have a mp3 player hooked up to a amp and from the amp to my door speakers. i have a big empty hole in my dash for the radio.

my first idea was to use the ipod touch with the ipod gps reciever. i was planning to make a custom ipod bracket to fill the empty hole for the radio. after some research i realized that i cant get a real navigation system to work with the ipod

so now im looking for a new portable media device that can play mp3s, videos, and support gps navigation system. the viliv s5 seems really nice but it seems way too costy; 50k php... are there any other devices out there that can do the job? thanks!

ahhhhhhhhhh forget it. ill just pick it up during my next trip to korea...
    ive been searching and cant find anything better when it comes to size, performance and mobility...

Comment

Are you targeting the 128GB SSD version of the Viliv S5? If not, I bought my S5 32GB SSD version from www.dynamism.com for US$797.99. It comes with the car mounting package, extra battery, and leather case already.

Comment

smartphones can do all that
        im using omnia i8000 and it does all that you need

Comment

Hi! I'm planning to buy Samsung S8000 Jet, anyone from you guys have successfully used it's GPS? (navigation application).. Or is it better to buy phone that was operated by Symbian OS S60 and use OVI maps? ..thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
          X