Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokia N97 Garmin XT

Hi all,

I just got my Nokia N97. Anyone tried it with GarminXT? Mine keeps freezing.. I'm starting to hate it. I'll try to update its firmware.

To those who's got this phone, please share your inputs. Thank you!

Every Garmin XT shuts down and freezes on any Nokia phone. I havent heard any Garmin XT on Nokia that has been stable.

I use mine just to check my location and do a quick review of my route. My XT on E72 never lasted more than 10mins.

Comment

Finally got it working really good. I upgraded to Garmin Mobile XT 5.00.50. Landscape and vertical mode are both nice. Touchscreen is fully functional.

Maybe you should update yours. I used to have 5.00.40 on my Nokia 5800XM and it doesn't freeze at all.

Comment

Mine freezes when I browse the map but doesn't while I navigate.

Comment

garmin xt has been stable on my e90 and my sister's (and a friend's) 5800. During the 1st few times that I was trying garmin xt on the e90, there would be occational freezes but that stopped when I upgraded the e90 to the latest firmware. It has been observed too that upgrading to garmin xt 5.00.50 added to the stability. I cant speak for other nokia models but I can tell you that garmin xt is rock solid on the e90 and 5800.

Originally posted by ravewave View Post
          Every Garmin XT shuts down and freezes on any Nokia phone. I havent heard any Garmin XT on Nokia that has been stable.

I use mine just to check my location and do a quick review of my route. My XT on E72 never lasted more than 10mins.

Comment

Working...
          X