Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E71

Hi All,

Is there a way that I can contribute to this forum through the Nokia OVI maps? I am clueless with respect to electronics, or more specifically, tinkering with its software.

Regards
    Bon

Originally posted by bonw123benz View Post
    Hi All,

Is there a way that I can contribute to this forum through the Nokia OVI maps? I am clueless with respect to electronics, or more specifically, tinkering with its software.

Regards
    Bon

hi there,

its me again

ovi map... no coz we need a bit of accuracy for the waypoints, and tracks.

on waypoints- we need to be infront to mark its location.
    on tracks- its best if you could trace it ewith the use of 1 sec. recording.

you'll find how to do this and that here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Ok. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bonw123benz View Post
        Hi All,

Regards
        Bon
        You might want to install Garmin mobile xt on your phone and use it like it's a Garmin GPS unit. Accuracy though is questionable. I find that a dedicated GPS unit is more accurate than a nokia phone's built-in gps unit.

Comment

sir may i ask whats the cost of installing garmin mobile xt on a e71? thanks newbie here hehe

Comment

Morrissey,

Unfortunately, Garmin has stopped offering Mobile XT:

Where to get the latest Mobile XT

However, please try to google, you might still find them in Amazon and what not.

Comment

Working...
            X