garmin mobile xt problem on i900 omnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garmin mobile xt problem on i900 omnia

i installed the program on my phone and sad to say i cant get any signal from the satellites and after i got the garmin open it hangs can any body please help me my mobile has windows mobile 6.1 rom DXHH3 i900 omnia...thanks guys it would be of great help.. God BLess

Originally posted by black_mugen View Post
    i installed the program on my phone and sad to say i cant get any signal from the satellites and after i got the garmin open it hangs can any body please help me my mobile has windows mobile 6.1 rom DXHH3 i900 omnia...thanks guys it would be of great help.. God BLess
    no infos like error page and so on?!

latest version installed?!
    info page: http://www8.garmin.com/support/colle...t=010-11034-00

i assume it is A-GPS built in?! it takes ages to get signal.
    try to turn on your device away from high buildings (no trees, no clouds...)

did you search on google abt the prob.

garmin.com/support faq?

check if theres firmwareupdate to your phone?!
    "music for the road?" @ free-mp3.ph

Comment

might help you to solve the prob.

http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...1&postcount=23
      http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...3&postcount=24
      http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showp...7&postcount=25
      "music for the road?" @ free-mp3.ph

Comment

i have an omnia and garmin works great!
        your rom is kinda old you should update it. but afaik it should work on the hh3 rom
        im on hk1 rom but there is a new one out that has even better battery life
        you should really update it , its almost like having a totally new phone according to guys from hhx roms

Comment

Originally posted by travelbug View Post
          i have an omnia and garmin works great!
          your rom is kinda old you should update it. but afaik it should work on the hh3 rom
          im on hk1 rom but there is a new one out that has even better battery life
          you should really update it , its almost like having a totally new phone according to guys from hhx roms
          ei thanks alot travelbug unfortunately i tried updating mine but with no avail i dont have a xp machine to work on it the updater for the rom needs an xp machine but my ,aptop runs on vista i tried using the newest rom on samsung official site but it wont install on my omnia...tho i fixed the problem by using the first post u made and it made a good result on it now i can use my omnia tho it takes time to get a signal from the satellites
          Last edited by black_mugen; 04-01-2009, 22:51. Reason: wants to add more stuffs

Comment

ei thanks alot travelbug unfortunately i tried updating mine but with no avail i dont have a xp machine to work on it the updater for the rom needs an xp machine but my ,aptop runs on vista i tried using the newest rom on samsung official site but it wont install on my omnia...tho i fixed the problem by using the first post u made and it made a good result on it now i can use my omnia tho it takes time to get a signal from the satellites
            i also want to ask can u help me out on my rom update i need a vista updater

Comment

i also want to ask can u help me out on my rom update i need a vista updater
              sure
              i also have vista so what i did is a brought my omnia to the samsung center in bonaventure bldg in ghills and they update the rom for free.
              you should never try to update roms thru vista as it can cause problems

also try to enable your enhanced gps settings in settings>system folder

a rom update would be great help in acquiring speedier and better signals

frankly speaking the rom you hav on now kinda suck

Comment

garmin xt works well for hk3 firmware

Comment

need help how can i put route maps/ maps for my garmin xt using omnia

Comment

Originally posted by gareth85 View Post
                    need help how can i put route maps/ maps for my garmin xt using omnia
                    http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=3

Comment

Working...
                    X