Help on my XT problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on my XT problem

Any kind heart out there who can help me? I lost my message alert tone on my e71 after I installed my mobile xt. I got my xt working fine. TIA
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

try restarting the unit.
    if that doesn't work, check the sounds settings.
    if that still doesnt work, wait for borgie to fix it
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Thanks a lot sir jan, will try it now. (Paging Sir Borgie....paging sir borgie..............)

Comment

So did it work after following Jan's suggestion? Is it only your fav msg alert tone that's gone missing or all nada? Have to be more specific so we can work out a solution...

Comment

Sir jan's suggestion did not work. I tried it several times sir and all message alert tone doesnt work sir

Comment

Originally posted by KuLiT View Post
            Sir jan's suggestion did not work. I tried it several times sir and all message alert tone doesnt work sir
            You mean all? Even personalized tones? Haven't experienced this yet on any cellphone... Have you checked file manager? Are your tones still there in their folders or gone missing? If they're missing, i can send you my e71's msg alert tones for you to try...

Comment

It's not missing sir. it just wouldnt play at all whenever I receive an sms. The ringtone works fine. I guess it needs servicing its not even a month old hehehe

Comment

Have you tried using it without the MC (where i assume xt is installed)? Guess your best option is to bring it to the service center as it is still under warranty. Baka ma-void the warranty if you DIY...

Comment

Yup I tried removing the sd card too to no avail hehehe. I'll just have it service na nga lang. Thanks sir jan and sir borgie

Comment

Did you try restore factory settings?

Comment

I tried it too sir including removing/reinstalling mobile xt. No worries I had it serviced kanina they said na it's not mobile xt. I'll know what really happened bukas hehehe. Thanks for all your help. Hope to return the favor soon

Comment

try to check if the VOICE folder under GARMIN folder is not missing.

Comment

Originally posted by vicscraft View Post
                          try to check if the VOICE folder under GARMIN folder is not missing.
                          Thanks for the help sir. Got my e71 back from the center and will try to reinstall mobile xt (fingers crossed). Wish me luck hehehe

Comment

Try changing the volume to 0% and turn it to 100%. Also try changing the Language to English(American) - English(British)

Comment

Thanks to all those who helped. Ok n E71 ko with mobile XT and standard map

Comment

Working...
                              X