Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie with a new Nuvi

Hi everyone,

Im the newbie with the Nokia E-72 before but after so many frustrations, I've finally decided to get a Nuvi so that I can enjoy the technology of GPS without the hang-ups from my phone. Im still in the process of learning how to operate it but in due time, I would hopefully be contributing to the group.

Hats off to the people behind this project and to the moderators who patiently answers all our questions. You're the best!

hi badong88, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
    Please read through the How To and FAQ sections. It will help you a lot to get started. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask..

Originally posted by badong88 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Im the newbie with the Nokia E-72 before but after so many frustrations, I've finally decided to get a Nuvi so that I can enjoy the technology of GPS without the hang-ups from my phone. Im still in the process of learning how to operate it but in due time, I would hopefully be contributing to the group.

Hats off to the people behind this project and to the moderators who patiently answers all our questions. You're the best!

Comment

Originally posted by badong88 View Post
      Hi everyone,

hi badong.
      welcome to roadguide.
      pls do update your profile with your new gps unit.
      see you at the eb.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide badong! Enjoy the eb, i hope to join one someday too so that i can also get stickers from hbt (another design perhaps?)...

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Too bad I was'nt able to attend the EB due to some relatives visiting and staying in our house over the weekend.
          I hope I can be there on the next EB.

Comment

Working...
          X