Ready to Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to Roll

Just got back from a business trip from LA and found the GPS on my rental car a godsend. I decided to buy a unit from Bestbuy and found a good deal (I hope) on a 205w with free sandbag mount and leather case for $104. Now I just registered in the forum and am ready to roll and contribute to the Philippine map. Hope to learn enough from the forum in order to be of some help.

Originally posted by fryboy005 View Post
    Just got back from a business trip from LA and found the GPS on my rental car a godsend. I decided to buy a unit from Bestbuy and found a good deal (I hope) on a 205w with free sandbag mount and leather case for $104. Now I just registered in the forum and am ready to roll and contribute to the Philippine map. Hope to learn enough from the forum in order to be of some help.
    hi fryboy.
    welcome to roadguide.
    faq for newbie link below.
    btw, thats a good deal for a 205w.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide fryboy! Seems like you got a good deal. That GPS unit sells here for 7K upwards, depending on the seller. Before you start rolling, please familiarize yourself with the "How to's" so you get to do it right the first time... Hope to see your contributions soon ...

Comment

told you.... buying somewhere else is a lot cheaper
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Welcome

Welcome fryboy005. Have a great time contributing.
          Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
          X