Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

Hey folks, I guess I am the newbie here, still have to look around more when time allows.

As I do not know what you all do or do not have for GPS files, I just wanted to post that I recently found an extensive map for Metro Manila.

If it is not already shared here I would be happy to post it.
    Let me know and I will post an upload link.

Its nice to find so many people intrested in the topic of mapping the Philippines. We plan to be back there for a 3 to 4 month vacation this fall.

We are from Canada,

All the best to you all.
    Reinier Kanis

Originally posted by OlFart View Post
    Hey folks, I guess I am the newbie here, still have to look around more when time allows.

As I do not know what you all do or do not have for GPS files, I just wanted to post that I recently found an extensive map for Metro Manila.

If it is not already shared here I would be happy to post it.
    Let me know and I will post an upload link.

Its nice to find so many people intrested in the topic of mapping the Philippines. We plan to be back there for a 3 to 4 month vacation this fall.

We are from Canada,

All the best to you all.
    Reinier Kanis
    Welcome to Roadguide Reinier! Please check out the Roadguide demo map, we're proud to say that it has an extensive map not only for Metro Manila but for most other areas of the Philippines. Please do check out the FAQ's and "How to's" so you'll have an idea how to become a contributor to this Philippine GPS Mapping Project. Hope you'll get to use and enjoy the Roadguide map in your next visit to the country...

Comment

Thanks

Thanks kindly,

I have been peeking around, most of what I am reading is over my head, as a newbie to GPS Units.

I do hope I will be able to learn enough to be able to help in Northern Philippines, in the Abra area.

Right now that looks like wishful thinking on my part, as I have to learn a lot before I can do much.

Thanks again, I will try find the time to learn as much as I can between now and then.

Comment

Working...
      X