GPS addict without gps :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS addict without gps :(

hello I'm James and I'm very interested in getting a gps device because i get lost a lot and i'd like to have one so i know where i am exactly always. I'm actually kind of obsessed with this coz some of my friends already have gps devices. Unfortunately I do not know how to get a gps software or device. I bought a pocket pc with windows ce software that has gps, it is called a w1060g and its from chine. the gps works, but i don't have any software or maps for it. please help! i've been trying to figure it out for the past few days and i don't know how to get it to run gps software with a philippine map. any reply would be awesome! thanks!

Originally posted by ecchijam View Post
    hello I'm James and I'm very interested in getting a gps device because i get lost a lot and i'd like to have one so i know where i am exactly always. I'm actually kind of obsessed with this coz some of my friends already have gps devices. Unfortunately I do not know how to get a gps software or device. I bought a pocket pc with windows ce software that has gps, it is called a w1060g and its from chine. the gps works, but i don't have any software or maps for it. please help! i've been trying to figure it out for the past few days and i don't know how to get it to run gps software with a philippine map. any reply would be awesome! thanks!
    hi james.
    it could work if you can install garmin mobile xt software...but afaik its not compatible with windows ce.
    but you can install this software in a mobile phone with gps.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

woah oh... is there any gps software compatible with windows ce? hopefully there must be even one?

Comment

hi james,

-there ought to be other gps software out there that'd work with WinCE, google
        -why don't you just try (or force) GMXT to be installed in your WinCE, a friend of mine used GMXT for S60 3e on his S60 5e device, and it worked well.
        -just out of curiousity, is it really still WinCE or does your device use WinMobile already?
        ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

its running on windows ce... im having trouble finding apps for it coz i think they dont develop programs for win ce nowadays! i tried maplorer, but i can't figure it out...

Comment

try these links
            ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Working...
            X