hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello :)

hello everyone i'm new here and a new owner of gps... my sister asked our dad for a gps and he sent us 4 units. my sister has taken the garmin. i'd like to use any of the remaining one, especially now that we're planning to habe a roadtrip to baguio. all that's left is the tom-tom go-730, navman s35, windows CE (i can't find the brand). both the tom-tom and navman don't have philippine maps, and i can't figure out the one with the windows CE... can anyboby help me please? it would be a big help. salamat!

Originally posted by maricar_cute View Post
    hello everyone i'm new here and a new owner of gps... my sister asked our dad for a gps and he sent us 4 units. my sister has taken the garmin. i'd like to use any of the remaining one, especially now that we're planning to habe a roadtrip to baguio. all that's left is the tom-tom go-730, navman s35, windows CE (i can't find the brand). both the tom-tom and navman don't have philippine maps, and i can't figure out the one with the windows CE... can anyboby help me please? it would be a big help. salamat!
    welcome to roadguide maricar

roadguide map is compatible with garmin (you should have taken that instead) hehehe

i dont think our map here is compatible with your other gps

thanks and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      welcome to roadguide maricar

roadguide map is compatible with garmin (you should have taken that instead) hehehe

i dont think our map here is compatible with your other gps

thanks and God Bless
      awww. thanks anyway hbt... when my sister comes back, maybe i can. i'm sure (hoping really) philippines maps for other gps units will be available in the market some time soon. salamat uli

Comment

Working...
      X