newbie here from qc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie here from qc

hi, just got fond of using garmin on my e90, hope i could be able to contribute here and download the updated map

Originally posted by angelivene View Post
    hi, just got fond of using garmin on my e90, hope i could be able to contribute here and download the updated map
    welcome to roadguide.

1st step is to read this: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by hbt View Post
      welcome to roadguide.

1st step is to read this: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Welcome to Roadguide ma'am...

The post above is the first step... Then step 1.01 would be befriend the online paramour :sly: who is by the way also an excellent instructor. Hope to see your contributions...
      I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

hi angelivene, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post
          Then step 1.01 would be befriend the online paramour :sly: who is by the way also an excellent instructor.
          thats the who knows kung fu.

welcome to roadguide.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hi. welcome to roadguide. do not hesitate to ask questions. looking forward to your contributions.
            you'll learn a lot from the kung-fu master above.
            i learned a lot from him as well.

Comment

thanks for welcoming me, is there a step by step guide on how to make a map, i think some areas in qc and antipolo (which where i came from) needed to be added also, hope you could help me. thanks

Comment

thanks for welcoming me, is there a step by step guide on how to make a map, i think some areas in qc and antipolo (which where i came from) needed to be added also, hope you could help me. thanks
                Welcome to Roadguide angelivene! There's a "how to contribute" section that you need to go over so you'll know how it's done. Please click on Reiji's sig so you get pointed in the right direction. For a 1 on 1 tutorial, hbt's the man and he's mentored so many already, too many to mention, and there's lots of testimonials to that effect as you've probably noticed. Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Working...
                X