Newbie from muntinlupa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from muntinlupa

Hey Guys! I recently purchased a referb. garmin 265wt in the states for my 2 week vacation there. Now that I'm back here in manila I was able to load the 1.07 map. I'm looking forward on contributing. Anybody from alabang area?

Originally posted by carlog80 View Post
    Hey Guys! I recently purchased a referb. garmin 265wt in the states for my 2 week vacation there. Now that I'm back here in manila I was able to load the 1.07 map. I'm looking forward on contributing. Anybody from alabang area?

welcome to roadguide

once in a while we do have our eb to teach newbies the proper way to contribute. you can join these meeting if you want. we usually have this event in manila and even members from as far as batangas join us
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by carlog80 View Post
      I frequent Alabang area on weekends as I live in San Pedro

Comment

Working...
      X