Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry don't even know how to make a new post.. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry don't even know how to make a new post.. :)

Hi, I just joined your website… I just clicked on the www.ph road guides which I saw in my garmin unit and saw this link.

Actually I am not much, … not very much of an internet person,…all I wanted to do was just get a very updated map… your site has such a lot of content that I could not read everything… is there a way I can get one? Download it? Or sent to me? If it is ok with you… the only way I can contribute to your site is by adding maps locations which have really good restaurants worth dining in… or some free medical advice in exchange. Whatever works… I don’t usually log in the net kasi.

Hope to hear a favorable response from you.

My need is quite simple…just a good accurate map with sites to good restaurants etc.. updated with road u turns or blocks, so that I won’t get lost… that it really, thanks so much

Originally posted by lennie View Post
    Hi, I just joined your website… I just clicked on the www.ph road guides which I saw in my garmin unit and saw this link.

Actually I am not much, … not very much of an internet person,…all I wanted to do was just get a very updated map… your site has such a lot of content that I could not read everything… is there a way I can get one? Download it? Or sent to me? If it is ok with you… the only way I can contribute to your site is by adding maps locations which have really good restaurants worth dining in… or some free medical advice in exchange. Whatever works… I don’t usually log in the net kasi.

My need is quite simple…just a good accurate map with sites to good restaurants etc.. updated with road u turns or blocks, so that I won’t get lost… that it really, thanks so much
    Hi lennie and welcome to Roadguide! I moved your post here so you'll get more attention to your query. Now to answer your questions:Yes, you can get a nice working map for free and this map is good enough for you not to get lost and find places. But if you want the updated map which is much much better than the free map, then you have to be a contributor. Don't despair so much, gathering and contributing data is very easy once you get the hang of it (and we will help you get the hang of it) and as you say "the only way I can contribute to your site is by adding maps locations which have really good restaurants worth dining in" is enough to earn you the contributor's map (if the judge deems the number enough ). Please do go over the FAQs and "How to's" and if you want something clarified please don't hesitate to ask, lots of friends here are willing and able to answer your queries... Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Originally posted by lennie View Post

hi. welcome to roadguide.
      if you just need a map as you mentioned, then we have our basic map for free.
      if you need latest version, you have to give your contributions to earn the right to use contributions of other members.
      either way you choose, its fine with us.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
      X