Newbie with 205W from Malate & Marilao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie with 205W from Malate & Marilao

Hi, nice to be here to broaden my knowledge about GPS and share with fellow forumers

welcome to roadguide

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide Jamminrevo! Hope you can share your waypoints and tracks and become a contributor . Don't forget to go over the "How to's"...

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Welcome sir. I am from Marilao too. Am sure you'll get your contri status in no time. There are so many places to map in our place. I haven't got time to do mapping coz of work. geez! I wish I have time to map some more. I am alway out of town. If you need help, you can drop by my place. (If im around). don't get confused sir. I am also kinda new here but i have some support from the masters here that i can share to you.
          :thumb:Miss, umutot ka ba?
          'Cause you took my breath away:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by philaris28 View Post
            Welcome sir. I am from Marilao too. Am sure you'll get your contri status in no time. There are so many places to map in our place. I haven't got time to do mapping coz of work. geez! I wish I have time to map some more. I am alway out of town. If you need help, you can drop by my place. (If im around). don't get confused sir. I am also kinda new here but i have some support from the masters here that i can share to you.
            helping a fellow member is also another way of contributing to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by philaris28 View Post
              Originally posted by doki View Post
              helping a fellow member is also another way of contributing to the forum.
              + 1000

Comment

Working...
              X