Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from QC/Makati

Hi,

I just recently bought a Garmin Etrex Vista HCx and plan to use it for my hobbies. This is the first time I am going to use this and hopefully I can learn a lot from this forum.

I recently posted a few questions about my problems in another thread, hope somebody can help me:

http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2963

Am really glad that there is a forum like this to share the knowledge.

Cheers,

KOS

Originally posted by kos View Post
    Hi,

I just recently bought a Garmin Etrex Vista HCx and plan to use it for my hobbies. This is the first time I am going to use this and hopefully I can learn a lot from this forum.

I recently posted a few questions about my problems in another thread, hope somebody can help me:

http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2963

Am really glad that there is a forum like this to share the knowledge.

Cheers,

KOS
    give us some feedbacks in your new garmin thanks

Comment

Originally posted by marcdiane08 View Post
      give us some feedbacks in your new garmin thanks
      Hi marcdiane08, gladly although I am not sure if I what I have to say will mean much to you guys since I am still very new at this toy. While I've seen and used other GPS units that look like the Nuvi, the eTrex is not as high-tech or good looking as other GPS devices. It is, however, portable and seems durable. For my purpose of using a GPS device for my outdoor hobbies (ie. offroading, mtb, camping/trekking, etc.) this device definitely has all the features I need.

One thing about this device too is the price, I ordered it from the States and compared it with the selling price here.... was surprised to find that it cost 3x as much here. Best to order from the STates!

Hope this helps...

Comment

Working...
      X