Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another newbiw from Tabon, Kawit, CAVITE

Hello,

my name is Patrick, I am swiss expat, 52, retired. I live here with my wife Imee, and my 2 kids, Migz, 8 of age and Jewel, 3 of age.

I just got my nuvi 265 WT from the States (Thanks to Nanai and Tatai BalikBayan) and am now in the process to understand all this new stuff !

I bet I will pass my night on it ;-)... even using the howto forum, he he he

Hope to be a contributor one of these days, as we travel quite a bit with Imee and the kids, to make the brats know their country !

ok, now back on practice,

bye,

Patrick

welcome to the forums.
    any help you need just ask
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Thanks Jan

2.20 in the morning... finally understood how to upload the map on my navigator...

Later I'll give it a try on the road, to see how to use it...

I can't say it was easy (even far from it ) maybe I become too old for new technologies, he he he

Hope soon to understand how to record points for you (don't know the words u use to say that )

have a nice day,

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by tripack View Post
        2.20 in the morning... finally understood how to upload the map on my navigator...

Later I'll give it a try on the road, to see how to use it...

I can't say it was easy (even far from it ) maybe I become too old for new technologies, he he he

Hope soon to understand how to record points for you (don't know the words u use to say that )

have a nice day,

Patrick
        Welcome to Roadguide. No, your not to old to learn new technology.
        I understand your from Kawit. If you have downloaded the demo map, please start contributing on the existing roads in Cavite that are not in our map.
        d1754
        "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
        those who accept it avoid the snares of death
        . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Working...
        X