Hello from California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from California

Newbee here folks, very glad to find out about this place as I am also new in the use of GPS. I currently own a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and a Nuvi 265W. I plan to purchase a third GPS that I can leave in Pinas as I go there twice a year to take care of business, visit different places to fish and hunt.
    What type of unit is appropriate in Pinas using RoadGuide Philippines map? TY

Originally posted by Python View Post
    Newbee here folks, very glad to find out about this place as I am also new in the use of GPS. I currently own a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and a Nuvi 265W. I plan to purchase a third GPS that I can leave in Pinas as I go there twice a year to take care of business, visit different plac
    es to fish and hunt.

Welcome to Roadgude. Your two units you mentioned are perfect for your needs here. Nuvi for automotive use while you 60csx for fishing and hunting. You can load that with our free map here

Comment

Originally posted by Python View Post
      Newbee here folks, very glad to find out about this place as I am also new in the use of GPS. I currently own a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and a Nuvi 265W. I plan to purchase a third GPS that I can leave in Pinas as I go there twice a year to take care of business, visit different places to fish and hunt.
      welcome to rg sir!

Comment

welcome to roadguide sir python,like our pg forum, this forum will also gives you so much interest and will help other members when you contribute poi's and tracks.

Comment

Working...
        X