Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Holland

Hello there,

We are going to visit Luzon next year with two motorcycles and were searching for a good Garmin map.

This great site seams to be THE perfect place, so I already downloaded the contour map and now I would love to have the detailed map.
    There is one problem I can not contribute any data from the Philppines because I never have been there......

Is there a workaround to contribute i.e. data from Holland or Europe?
    If anybody knows the answer please let me know.

Originally posted by jopfil View Post
    Hello there,

We are going to visit Luzon next year with two motorcycles and were searching for a good Garmin map.

This great site seams to be THE perfect place, so I already downloaded the contour map and now I would love to have the detailed map.
    There is one problem I can not contribute any data from the Philppines because I never have been there......

Is there a workaround to contribute i.e. data from Holland or Europe?
    If anybody knows the answer please let me know.
    Download our free map. It will satisfy your navigation needs.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
      Download our free map. It will satisfy your navigation needs.
      Heres link:
      http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2348
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Heya Jophil,

I am also a Dutch guy living in Iloilo. I ride my motor cycle all over and happy to help you. The basic map will help you with all your needs. Otherwise start contributing the moment you are here (by updating the arrival area of MNL airport!) and you will be allotted the "key" to upload the map..... Any questions about riding bikes in phils I can maybe help you, heck I even would like to join! What s your Garmin? Mine is Zumo550.
        Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.[Shakespeare]

Comment

Working...
        X