Newbie with Samsung Black Tablet PC E900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie with Samsung Black Tablet PC E900

Hi, I'm from Sta Rosa Laguna. I bought a cheap tablet with GPS capability. I found this site and I believe this is where I can get info to run Garmin on my gadget.

I had long wanted to buy a GPS unit for my mt biking, and driving. I know t E900 would not be the best, but at least I wanted to learn GPS, maybe, the hard way rather than just buy a working unit.

I hope this would be the start of my GPS love.

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by 2Geek View Post
    Hi, I'm from Sta Rosa Laguna. I bought a cheap tablet with GPS capability. I found this site and I believe this is where I can get info to run Garmin on my gadget.

I had long wanted to buy a GPS unit for my mt biking, and driving. I know t E900 would not be the best, but at least I wanted to learn GPS, maybe, the hard way rather than just buy a working unit.

I hope this would be the start of my GPS love.

Thanks!!!

welcome to roadguide

for me, i would settle for a dedicated GPSr rather than a celphone with GPS capability. why? GPS will easily drain your celphones battery charge, unless you have a spare batteries. dedicated GPSr are more accurate AFAIK than a cellphone with GPS capability.
    since youre into the outdoor thing, go for the dedicated GPSr that is waterproof (a bit expensive though) or an ordinary GPSr and look for a cover that will protect it from the elements. a waterproof one can withstand all the shocks and bump (more heavy duty) more than an ordinary non waterproof one

HTH
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
    X