newbie from dipolog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie from dipolog

hi.my name is ryan.i want to be a contributor.more power to the site and group.

Originally posted by rka110 View Post
    hi.my name is ryan.i want to be a contributor.more power to the site and group.

welcome to roadguide

go thru the FAQ FOR NEWBIES to know how to contribute data and be a contributor
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide Ryan! Lots of Dipolog POIs and roads are waiting for your GPS and for you to mark and track. As mentioned by kuya bai HBT, please go over the "How to's" so you get to do it right. Hope to see your contributions soon bai...

Comment

thank you for that warm welcome sirs.whew.during may vacant time i always read on how to's.waaaaaaaa im having difficulties.but excited on my first contribution.hehehehe

Comment

Don't worry too much, if you need help just post here in your intro or in the correct topic, once you get the hang of it, it will be quite easy.

Welcome to RG!

TTFN
          Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
            Don't worry too much, if you need help just post here in your intro or in the correct topic, once you get the hang of it, it will be quite easy.

Welcome to RG!

TTFN
            Arvin
            yes your right.i made my first contribution but it was not enough.hehehehe gonna make some more.i definitely want to attend your EBs.hope my schedule will permit.thanks a lot

Comment

HI newbie from dipolog

Saw your post and thought i'd say hi.

I'll be in Dipolog April of this year. Hope to add some information for other users too.

Have you added anything down by the Boulevard? I usually stay at Top Plaza, but not sure where we'll stay, but I will make several POI for others.

Ronnie

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
                Saw your post and thought i'd say hi.

I'll be in Dipolog April of this year. Hope to add some information for other users too.

Have you added anything down by the Boulevard? I usually stay at Top Plaza, but not sure where we'll stay, but I will make several POI for others.

Ronnie
                hello ronnie. added just a few.you can pm me so i could help you choose where to stay and make some reservations. hope we could navigate together. see you

Comment

Working...
                X