Newbie From Lipa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie From Lipa

Hi, I am a double newbie, new to Philippines and also new to this forum.

I am staying in Lipa City Batangas. Don't have a GPS unit yet, but very keen to get one after spending hours trying to navigate in and around one day Manila last week!

welcome to roadguide

best is to buy them in the states or elsewhere rather than buying them here. prices of GPSr here is outragious
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Bought mine from Amazon, shipped it into Phils with Johnny Air Cargo.......cheap & smooth.
      Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.[Shakespeare]

Comment

Originally posted by jaegersing View Post
        Hi, I am a double newbie, new to Philippines and also new to this forum.

I am staying in Lipa City Batangas. Don't have a GPS unit yet, but very keen to get one after spending hours trying to navigate in and around one day Manila last week!
        Nice town. I grew up there. Just curious. Why Iloilo City? It's really far from Lipa. Welcome to PH and welcome to Roadguide.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerfish View Post
          Nice town. I grew up there. Just curious. Why Iloilo City? It's really far from Lipa. Welcome to PH and welcome to Roadguide.

huh !!!
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. But it looks like I have caused some confusion already!

Triggerfish, I thinked you got 2 posts mixed up?

Comment

Just curious - I have made a couple of posts now in this sub-forum, but I cannot access the vendors forum because my post count is still showing zero.

Does this mean that posts in some of the sub-forums don't count?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. But it looks like I have caused some confusion already!

Triggerfish, I thinked you got 2 posts mixed up?

Comment

Uh.... because I live there. (La Paz)..... and I thought my log-in made it easier for other members to see where I am from...... but not.......
                  Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.[Shakespeare]

Comment

Just curious - I have made a couple of posts now in this sub-forum, but I cannot access the vendors forum because my post count is still showing zero.

Does this mean that posts in some of the sub-forums don't count?

welcome to roadguide.
                    posts on this thread do not count.
                    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                      welcome to roadguide.
                      posts on this thread do not count.
                      OK, thanks Reiji0463.

Comment

Working...
                      X