X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Binangonan, Rizal

Hello RoadGuide,

I was so happy to find your site while researching for gps receivers in the
    philippines. I got so frustrated because i bought this gps which runs on GMXT, at first it was ok but I think its maps is outdated and the vendor said it cannot be updated.

I live in Binangonan, Rizal and works in Cubao QC so you can just imagine the travel time and distance i go through everyday that's why i keep finding new routes to try.

Thank you very much for setting up this forum it really helps a lot. Maybe we can have as our next project is the one where we have "Traffic Updates" on our gps like the one they have in the US etc.

Originally posted by idol78 View Post
    Hello RoadGuide,

I was so happy to find your site while researching for gps receivers in the
    philippines. I got so frustrated because i bought this gps which runs on GMXT, at first it was ok but I think its maps is outdated and the vendor said it cannot be updated.

I live in Binangonan, Rizal and works in Cubao QC so you can just imagine the travel time and distance i go through everyday that's why i keep finding new routes to try.

Thank you very much for setting up this forum it really helps a lot. Maybe we can have as our next project is the one where we have "Traffic Updates" on our gps like the one they have in the US etc.
    welcome to roadguide idol78.
    best to start reading at the "How to" section and just post your questions here if you need to verify/ask something related to mapping.

Comment

Yes will do thank you...

Comment

Working...
      X