Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie from Nebraska

Hello all,
    I am a newbie from Nebraska, I was orginally born in San Carlos City Pangasinan and I visit all the time, cant wait to go back and use my Garmin with the road guide downloads. And through time i will also contribute. If there is anyone that can help me is very welcomed.
    thanks,
    julius

Originally posted by jdaquino View Post
    Hello all,
    I am a newbie from Nebraska, I was orginally born in San Carlos City Pangasinan and I visit all the time, cant wait to go back and use my Garmin with the road guide downloads. And through time i will also contribute. If there is anyone that can help me is very welcomed.
    thanks,
    julius

welcome to roadguide

best read this first http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

happy holidays
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi jdaquino, welcome to roadguide & enjoy your stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

unlock

hey can someone ask me why my garmin say it can not unlock maps?? what do i do?

Comment

Originally posted by jdaquino View Post
          hey can someone ask me why my garmin say it can not unlock maps?? what do i do?
          basic map 1.07 is free and unlock.
          demo map 1.20 is lock and can not be transferred to gps unit but can be viewed using mapsource. you can get unlock key once you become a contributor.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
          X