Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Guimaras

Hi, guys.
    I appreciate all the work being done in this project and I would be happy to chip in. I have been using another Philippine map for quite sometime but the development and update seem to be slow.
    I have some tracks, WP and POIs of mostly in Panay, Iloilo and Guimaras that I hope would be useful for this venture. Will check files at home when things are not too busy at work. Then, i hope I can start posting data after I review the how tos.
    Happy new year to all!

welcome to roadguide

hope to see your contribution soon

good day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

welcome to roadguide.
      we have active contributors in iloilo area but you might be the first from guimaras.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by jonalta View Post
        Hi, guys.
        I appreciate all the work being done in this project and I would be happy to chip in. I have been using another Philippine map for quite sometime but the development and update seem to be slow.
        I have some tracks, WP and POIs of mostly in Panay, Iloilo and Guimaras that I hope would be useful for this venture. Will check files at home when things are not too busy at work. Then, i hope I can start posting data after I review the how tos.
        Happy new year to all!
        welcome to roadguide.
        feel free to post questions on topics you want to clarify.

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to Roadguide, just done some mapping on Guimaras, lovely island, but plenty more to do. Look forward to your contributions.
          Happiness is a blank screen with only the little pointer and a tail comimg out the back!

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys.
            I suddenly became too busy with work. I still havent gone home to check at my track files.

In the guimaras map (Demo), no roads can be seen at magnification higher than 700meters. I hope that at least the major provincial roads be "promoted".

I also noticed some missing minor roads in some Panay towns with the demo map.

Anyway, i hope to be able to post again soon.

quick question, can I post a test attachment (track file) in this thread, or should I do it on the main upload thread?

Comment

quick question, can I post a test attachment (track file) in this thread, or should I do it on the main upload thread?
              you can post it at the main upload thread and be corrected if needed. dont worry we dont bite
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

In the guimaras map (Demo), no roads can be seen at magnification higher than 700meters. I hope that at least the major provincial roads be "promoted".

I also noticed some missing minor roads in some Panay towns with the demo map.
                pls upload in track correction thread.

if new tracks, post in tracks thread.
                if correction, track correction thread.
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                X