Newb in angeles city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb in angeles city

Hi to all here, what a fantastic site, I recently returned from the UK with a tomtom gps unit only to find i could not use it here!!!!
    So i purchased a garmin nuvi 205, what a great gps much much better then the tomtom is,

well i do a lot of driving and intend to upload as much info as i can , but i need to work that part out, i am not the best with cpu's, I have used my gps to goto manila airport the other day and i sailed there very nicely thanks to my new unit,
    i also made a POI of the fresh flower market,
    there are quite a lot of needed corrections here in angeles city as the place is getting built more and more all the time, i hope to be able to give as much info as possible, i just looked at the upload page to give my tracks but really dont understand it so no idea how to contribute!
    I intend to goto many many places north and south of the country and i am so impressed it has the ferrie ports also,
    well thanks very much all , i hope to be able to make the gps here in the philippines better for all users!
    I am from the uk and just love the philippines!
    thanks all

welcome to roadguide

this is the best place to learn to contribute data http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

welcome to roadguide!

pls contribute so you can get latest contributors map.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, i am going to read the link above and will contribute as much as i can for sure as soon as i can work out how to.
        The map i am running is outdated here the roads are very different in places butt it could be thats its been updated already, I running the old map,
        I pretty sure i can give a lot, like i say as soon as i can work it out, cpus never been my greatest point!
        ok thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X