Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Singapore

Greetings fellow members from RoadGuide Philippines

I am from Singapore and a member of MalFreeMap and MalSingMaps which is doing something similar, a hobbyist site that products free maps of Malaysia / Singapore

I am not new to GPS but new to this forum. I travel a lot all over the globe and when I have more time on my hands, hope to be able to contribute and build up the data base.

Wonder if you guys/gals have group gatherings such that should I be in Philippines can join for a cup of coffee / beer with members of this friendly forum

welcome to roadguide and if you arrive here...welcome to the Philippines

also a member of MFM and MSM. contributed some tracks for calibration.

if you're coming here and plan to meet some of the members of roadguide, just inform us in advance in the forum and lets see who's available

BTW group gathering is often called EB here

here's the link to some of our EBs http://roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42

good day to you moderator of MFM
    Last edited by hbt; 02-27-2011, 12:31.
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Guess I have to learn the acronyms and culture of this forum. Will inform when I will be making a trip in advance for a as you say "EB"

Comment

welcome to roadguide.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide!

Comment

Hi Silverbeauty! Welcome to roadguide. Hope to meet you in Philippines someday. I'm going to singapore this May. Any great deals on GPS stuff over there?

Comment

Originally posted by silverbeauty View Post
              Thanks for the welcome. Guess I have to learn the acronyms and culture of this forum. Will inform when I will be making a trip in advance for a as you say "EB"
              ok lah, GTG lah then instead of EB haha. welcome aboard silver.
              ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Working...
              X