Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had my garmin 260w over a around two years now and always love road trips with my family. Hopefully will be able to learn and contribute on the site.

Hi rrlumibao, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay Please check out the FAQ and How To sections

Originally posted by rrlumibao View Post
    i had my garmin 260w over a around two years now and always love road trips with my family. Hopefully will be able to learn and contribute on the site.

Comment

welcome to roadguide.

may i ask what map are you using for those two years?
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

am using a philippine map given to me by my friend who taught me then to remove the existing gmapsupp.img file and drop anew gmapsupp.img file (@201MB) on my nuvi 260w unit. used it then for road trips.

Comment

am using a philippine map given to me by my friend who taught me then to remove the existing gmapsupp.img file and drop anew gmapsupp.img file (@201MB) on my nuvi 260w unit. used it then for road trips.
          have you ever had an update for the past two years?
          if not, it would not be reliable then.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

201mb! that must be whole southeast asian map.

Comment

no update made yet for the last two years and indeed not that reliable anymore, maybe it also include other SEA neighbor. as mentioned the file was only donated and apology for the ignorance.

Comment

Working...
              X